Wouldn't it be a privilege to get your app found on iOS App Store? The store puts your creativity at display in front of over 1 billion iOS users worldwide. So the moment you are there, your business prospects get multiplied manifolds. However, it takes real hard-time to create app that can outpace the competition of 2.2 million apps. Indeed, you have to be at your best while pursuing iOS app development. Here is a guide for aspirants as how to get started with.
Create Your Apple ID (If you don’t have any)
- Open “iTunes.” Make sure that you have the latest version.
- Navigate to the top of the iTunes window, choose “Account > Sign In”. Then click “Create New Apple ID”.
- Complete the form to create your new Apple ID. The email address that you use becomes your new Apple ID. To make account recovery easier in future, it asks about security questions and optional rescue email ID.
- Fill the form, click “Continue.”
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then click “Continue.” The entered information can be removed or updated later.
- Check verification email received, and click on the link therein.
- Your Apple ID is ready.
B. Set up Xcode